the world's a stage

November 05, 2006

the return *drum roll*

It's back-to-school tomorrow. Awww. I don't want to go back to school! Who wants to anyway? No one does!

10 reasons why I don't want to go to school tomorrow:

1. I don't want to see my grades. DAMN.

2. I don't want to have to worry about deadlines. AGAIN.

3. I don't want to stay inside the classroom for hours, listening to a teacher, bored to death.

4. I don't want to wake up early.

5. I feel that I need more rest.

6. I haven't had enough sleep. I mean, c'mon, I've been waking up early since June and I only get a week of enough sleeping time? How unfair can it get?

7. I can feel that my brain just won't function yet. It's not ready for another overdose of information.

8. I still want to play o2jam.

9. I don't want to hear teachers nagging us about things. Blah.

10. Because I'm lazy. Enough said.

I do not feel like going back to school tomorrow. Oh please, not yet. Not again. It's hell out there. I hate it when we are stuck inside the classroom with a boring teacher trying to teach something but unfortunately, what everyone just wants to do is sleep.

I wonder who invented school. I mean, aside from Aristotle and Plato and the likes. Why do we need to go to school 9 hours a day, 5 days a week? Why do we have different subjects? Why do we study Physics? Why do we study Algebra? Who said we need those? WHAT ARE THOSE FOR?! Yes, I know they're there to answer our curiosity and blah blah blah but...argh, whatever. It won't make a difference anyway. Maybe it's just because we need to learn, so they say.

But come to think of it, I won't do x(10!)-765x+sin30 when calculating in real life, would I? Oh, never mind. I rest my case.

Buhay coke, buksan mo

I saw this in coke's ad. It's nice...read it read it!

Ibuhos ang saya hanggang lahat ay mahawa. Buksan ang sarili. 'Wag pigilin ang tawa. Hatakin ang barkada. Game kahit saan magpunta. Bagong trip, ba't di subukan? Sama ka, 'wag magpaiwan! Kilalanin ang kapitbahay. Batiin ang kaaway. 'Pag nadapa, bangon lang. 'Pag may tumawa, bow na lang. Kung manalo, eh di masaya. Kung matalo, may next time pa. Kung mahal mo, pakita mo. Walang mawawala sa'yo. Panagarap, 'wag bitawan. Malay mo. Subok lang! Sama-sama. Salu-salo. Buhay Coke, Buksan Mo!

Coke never fails to give great ads. Have you seen the new ad in TV? The one where the guy bought coke from a vendo machine? Haha It's cuuuuuute!

a thought to share

Zy was the one who sent me this. Again. haha

"WE CHOOSE HOW WE SEE PEOPLE. WHEN WE WANT TO LIKE SOMEONE, WE CAN BE SO TOLERANT. WHEN WE WANT TO BE IRRITATED BY PEOPLE, WE FOCUS ON THEIR FAULTS. IT'S NOT OTHER PEOPLE'S BEHAVIOUS THAT DETERMINES HOW WE FEEL ABOUT THEM -ITS OUR ATTITUDE."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home