the world's a stage

November 10, 2006

i survived!

I survived this week and I can't believe I did. I went to school totally unprepared. I didn't have pens nor did I have papers. I've been a pest to my seatmates this week. See, I told you I didn't want to go to school yet.

I didn't want to have lessons too. There was this one time when we were going to have Physics. I asked out loud...

Me: "Anong gagawin? I-chcheck lang 'yung IP 'di ba? Interview lang ba?"

Mikee: "Yata. Ewan ko. Bakit?"

Me: "Wala lang, ayoko lang kasi mag lesson!"

Mikee: *laughs* "Bangag!

I swear I don't feel like studying at all. IT SUCKS. I haven't been listening in most of our classes too. And yeah, I've been so noisy that my name's been frequently called out by our teachers.

Speaking of being noisy, I feel that I have been my noisiest for this year. Ms. Portia keeps on calling out my name together with Mela and Vianne. She called me twice today. One in Economics and one while we were having Con. Ed. And Ms. Jane also called me for being noisy while ago. I can't seem to stip myself from talking lately. I know I'm talkative but I've never been this talkative. Haha Oh well...

Some of my classmates already know that they are merit awardees. Ms. Kathy told them. There are really lots of new awardees for the last quarter. Kristine, Mela, Miki and Gem are few of those new ones. I think there are more. I don't know if I'll still be an awardee since my grades sucked BIG TIME. I swear I got lower grades last quarter.

Speaking of grades, my quarterly tests went...fine. They're not that high. I got low in Physics and Math. I got a 79 in Math and it felt okay. NOOOO! I'm starting to getting used to having alow score in Math during periodicals. This can't be! I can't get used to this. I'm supposed to improve, not be okay with such low scores. Aside from the two, I did fine on the other subjects. I guess.

Oh yeah...congratulations to the merit awardees!

awww

Someone remembered me. Patrick remembered me. I haven't had the chance to talk to him since what...second year? Haha Seriously. I thought he was dead. Well, he remembered me and we've been talking again.

It's amazing to know that no matter how long two people haven't been in touch with each other, they still remain friends. I've known him since I was in first year and that was like 3 years ago. We never got close though. But who cares? I still remember his birthday and he still remembers my family name. Haha A lot has changed since then and we've been catching up with each other. Which is nice.

Once a friend, always a friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home