the world's a stage

November 16, 2006

sick *sniff sniff*

I got sick the other day. I got flu. My head was aching so much I thought it would burst. I went to the clinic early morning because I felt that I have fever but when the school nurse got my temperature, it was normal daw. But I thought that the thermometer just wasn't put right under my armpit. She just gave me Biogesic for my headache. But then, my headache didn't stop. It went worse, for all I know. Until I decided to go back to the clinic when it was dismissal to have my temperature checked again. This time, I made sure I placed the thermometer under my armpit. And voila, I had a fever. A blazing 38.7 degrees! Haha I KNEW IT. IT WAS BECAUSE THE THERMOMETER WASN'T UNDER MY ARMPIT. IT WAS ON MY UNIFORM.

So I was sick the whole day and I felt that my head was going to burst. My eyes were also so hot and it felt tired. So I slept through most of my classes. I slept through Eco, Physics and Art. I took a nap in my other subjects. It was my first time. Haha It was fun! I never knew sleeping through classes was fun. Haha

I was absent yesterday. Awww. I needed rest. So I slept and ate, slept and ate, slept even more and ate even more. Such a fruitful day. I wonder how fat I will be if I do just that in the future. Haha Seriously, I think I'll be obese in just 3 months if I only do that. Haha

I went to school today. I missed teasing everyone kasi. I'm such a teaser! Haha I love teasing people. It's what I do best. Anyway, so I had fun teasing Karina. and Mela. and Kristine. and Karel. and Betsy. and Mina. Okay, I have fun teasing everyone. Haha

tomorrow, the moment of truth

Moment of truth one: The Blue Post is going to be out tomorrow! Yay yay yay! I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it. Haha It's what I've been waiting for. Finally, everyone gets to see what we've been working hard for. Oh yeah, you'll get to see my pretty picture in front and in my column. Haha What will they say kaya? It went through a major make-over. I hope they will like it.

Moment of truth two: Cards out tomorrow! I wonder what I got. Lord, please help me. Haha I'm scared. I want to freak out. Okay, calm down. I hope I did well. I hope I did well. I hope I did well.

anonymous seeing

I saw him last Sunday. Haha He looked funny. I don't know why. He's still pogi. Haha His hair grew na. It looked better. Oh well...whatever. It's been almost over a year (I think) and I still don't know him. Haha

And I will always be watching him from afar as he stands out amongst the sea of crowd, slowly fading before my eyes...

Awww. Haha at naging makata daw ako. *bow* haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home